Are you looking for a job in the Banking Department, you are in the right place. Here are the announced Bank of Khyber Trainee Officers Jobs. Bank of Khyber announced jobs in Pakistan. Both Male/Female applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. Join us and get the latest Private & Government Sector jobs Notification in your email.
Detailed of Bank of Khyber Trainee Officers Jobs
Bank of Khyber in Express Newspaper on Jan-31-2024 announced jobs in Pakistan. This position are available in different cities of Pakistan. The Available Position is Batch Trainee Officers. The education required for this post is Master’s in Commerce, Business, Economics, Statistics, Public Administration, Computer Science and Information Technology or other disciplines relevant to the Banking Industry with minimum 60% marks. The required age is minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years for Males and 29 years for Females on the closing date. Candidates who have experience in relevant fields would be preferred.
Also Apply : Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2024-Apply Online
About Bank of Khyber(BOK)
Thе Bank of Khybеr (BOK) was еstablishеd in 1991 through an Act passed by thе Provincial Lеgislativе Assеmbly. It was awardеd status of a schеdulеd bank in Sеptеmbеr 1994. Thе Bank еnjoys a unique position and stands out amidst othеr banks opеrating within Pakistan and has thе privilеgе of bеing brackеtеd amongst thе only four govеrnmеnt banks in thе country. Thе bank has long bееn associatеd with businеss and commеrcial circlеs and has bееn activеly еngagеd in catеring to thе financial nееds of all sеctors. It has succеssfully bееn involvеd in еxtеnding fundеd and non-fundеd facilitiеs to its customеrs for various businеss nееds.
Benefits of Bank of Khyber Batch Trainee Officers Jobs
Working with Bank of Khyber Batch Trainee Officers Jobs has many advantages, making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in the Banking Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- 24/7 under the AC.
- Opportunity for Being Inducted In Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
Also Apply : Pakistan Railways Medical Jobs – Application Form
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|# of Posts
|Bank of Khyber (BOK)
Department Contact Details
|24 – The Mall, Peshawar Cantt, 25000 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Batch Trainee Officers
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by using below apply link or website: (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates submit the test fee of Rs.460/- using Mobile Banking/Jazz cash/Easy Paisa/TCS Express/ATM and Internet Banking.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the position will remain vacant.
- The candidates submit the application before 11-Feb-2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Bank of Khyber Trainee Officers Jobs?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education is required for Bank of Khyber Trainee Officers Jobs?
The education required for this post is a Master’s in Commerce, Business, Economics, Statistics, Public Administration, Computer Science and Information Technology or other disciplines relevant to the Banking Industry with minimum 60% marks.
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
The required age is minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years for Males and 29 years for Females on the closing date.
Q: Which Domicile is required for these Posts?
All Pakistan candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline is 11- Feb-2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.