Are you looking for a job in Gujranwala, you are in the right place. Here are the announced Cantonment Board Gujranwala Jobs 2024. Cantonment Board Gujranwala announced jobs in Gujranwala, Punjab. Both Male/Female applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Cantonment Board Gujranwala Jobs 2024
Cantonment Board Gujranwala in Jang Newspaper on Feb-03-2024 announced jobs in Gujranwala, Punjab. The Available Positions are Jr. Teachers (Different subjects), Sr. Teachers (Different subjects), DPE and Lab Assistants. The education required for this post are Bachelor’s (BA,BS,BCS, BSc) Master’s (MA, MS, MSC) and equal or above. The required age is minimum 21 years and maximum of 45 years on the closing date. Candidates who have experience in relevant fields would be preferred.
About Population Welfare Department
Cantonment Board Gujranwala, a regulatory body, located in Gujranwala province of Punjab, Pakistan is responsible for the administration of military cantonments and some residential areas of the civil population. Its duty in these strategically located residential areas is to guarantee the welfare and infrastructural upkeep of military communities situated within its domain. It performs this task according to a set of statutes that make sure the Board provides the essential services, maintains public utilities and aids in the overall development of cantonment areas.
Benefits of Cantonment Board Gujranwala Jobs 2024
Working with Cantonment Board Gujranwala Jobs 2024 has many advantages, making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in the Punjab Government Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Opportunity for Being Inducted In Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|# of Posts
|Cantonment Board Gujranwala
Department Contact Details
|64WC+WPJ, Askari Homes Rahwali Cantonment, Rahwali Cantonments, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
- Teacher (Chemistry)
- Teacher (Physics)
- Teacher (Bio)
- Teacher (Computer)
- Teacher (Nazra/ Islamiyat)
- Teacher (Computer)
- Teacher (General Science)
- Teacher (Social Studies)
- Teacher (Urdu)
- Teacher (Montessori)
- Teacher (English)
- Lab Assistant
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by using the below apply link or website: (https://careers.mlc.gov.pk/)
- Candidates should clearly mention the post for which they are applying.
- These posts will be non-transferable.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the position will remain vacant.
- The candidates submit the application before 09-Feb-2024.
Here you will be able to view and apply for new jobs In Cantonment Board Gujranwala February 2024 recently advertised for various teaching and admin staff positions in Gujranwala, Punjab. These jobs were published on 03rd February 2024 and a Bachelor/Master is necessary for all the above posts. Both males and females can apply with the age limit of 21 to 45 years. Cantonment Board Gujranwala is offering a good career opportunity, an attractive salary package, postgraduate training & a healthy working environment. The last date for receipt of online applications is 09th February, 2024 with the help of link (https://careers.mlc.gov.pk/). clearly mention the post applying for in the online application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cantonment Board Gujranwala Jobs?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education is required for Cantonment Board Gujranwala Jobs?
The education required for this post is Middle, LTV Driving License, Diploma of FWW, MBBS and equal or above.
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
The required age is minimum 18 years and maximum 43 on the closing date.
Q: Which Domicile is required for these Posts?
All Punjab candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline is 20- Feb-2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.