Are you looking Government Jobs in Punjab, you are the right place. Here is announced Communication & Works Department Jobs 2024. Communication & Works Department announced Jobs through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) for Male and Female in different cities of Punjab. These Positions are available in different cities over all the Punjab. Both Male and Female applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Communication & Works Department Jobs 2024
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) in Jang Newspaper on Dec-13-2023 announced different Jobs over the Punjab. The Positions available (Assistant Engineer, Sub Divisional Officer, Assistant Director, Manager, Assistant Director (Standard & Accreditation), Assistant Director (Labelling)). The Minimum Education required for these posts are Civil Engineering, Graduation, Master or Equal and above. Age required maximum 38 years on closing date. Candidates who have experience in relevant fields would be preferred.
About Punjab Communication & Works Department
Thе Communication & Works Dеpartmеnt in Punjab, Pakistan, stands as a cornеrstonе of infrastructurе dеvеlopmеnt and maintеnancе within thе provincе. Taskеd with thе monumеntal rеsponsibility of planning, constructing, and prеsеrving thе еxtеnsivе nеtwork of roads, bridgеs, and buildings, this dеpartmеnt plays a pivotal rolе in еnsuring connеctivity and facilitating thе smooth movеmеnt of pеoplе and goods across thе rеgion. Committеd to еnhancing transportation infrastructurе and bolstеring thе ovеrall dеvеlopmеnt landscapе, thе dеpartmеnt’s еfforts arе gеarеd towards fostеring еconomic growth, accеssibility, and safеty for thе populacе of Punjab. With a focus on innovation, еfficiеncy, and quality, thе Communication & Works Dеpartmеnt rеmains dеdicatеd to building a robust foundation for progrеss and prospеrity in thе provincе.
Benefits of Communication & Works Department Jobs 2024
There are many advantages to working with Communication & Works Department Jobs 2024 making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in Engineering Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Good Salary Package.
- Free Health Checkup.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|29/12/2023 Date Extand ( 23/02/2024)
|Civil Engineering ,Master
|# of Posts
|Communication & Works Department
- Assistant Engineer
- Sub Divisional Officer
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director (Standard & Accreditation)
- Assistant Director (Labelling)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by using below apply link.
- Before applying online, please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, and Interview on PPSC website ppsc.gop.pk.
- At least 2nd Division in the prescribed minimum qualifications is required.
- Candidates who have relevant experience would be preferred.
- Fresh candidates encourage to apply.
- Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The candidates submit the application 29-December-2023.
The job openings advertised by the Punjab Public Service Commission all over the Province represent an once-in-a-lifetime chance for those looking to contribute to the upkeep of law and order. A dynamic and fulfilling work environment is guaranteed by the PPSC focus to using contemporary technologies in conjunction with their commitment to hiring competent people.
How can I apply for the Communication & Works Department Jobs 2024?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education is required for Communication & Works Department Jobs 2024?
The education is required for these positions are Civil Engineering Degree, MA, MSc, BSc, BS, MCS, Master and equal or above.
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
The age is required for these posts are minimum 26 years and maximum 41 years.
Q: Which Domicile is required for these Posts?
Only Punjab candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline for applications is 23 Feb, 2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.