Are you looking jobs for Diploma Holder (DAE) in WAPDA, you are the right place. Here is announced Hydel Chashma Jobs 2023 in WAPDA. Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) announced career opportunities in various fields in Mianwali, Punjab. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Hydel Chashma Jobs 2023 in WAPDA
Hydel Chashma Jobs 2023 in AJJ Newspaper on Nov-27-2023 announced various post for Diploma Holder (DAE) and other fields. The Post available are Instruments Technician, Technician, Clerk, Tracer, Surveyor, Stenographer, Auto Electrician, Low Pressure Welder, Clerk cum Computer Typist, Driver, Mason, LTV Driver, and many more. These positions require various educational qualifications like Primary, Metric, DAE, Intermediate & Bachler.
About Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)
The Water and power development Authority (WAPDA) is a critical organization in Pakistan accountable for the development and control of water and energy resources. Established in 1958, WAPDA plays a pivotal position in the country’s socio-financial boom with the aid of overseeing the development of dams, hydropower initiatives, irrigation structures, and making sure the provision of strength to various regions. Its mandate encompasses improving water storage capacities, harnessing hydroelectric capability, and imposing sustainable water and strength techniques to satisfy the state’s developing needs. WAPDA’s endeavors appreciably make a contribution to Pakistan’s infrastructure development, agricultural productivity, and standard financial progress.
Benefits of Hydel Chashma Jobs 2023 in WAPDA
There are many advantages to working with Hydel Chashma Jobs 2023 in WAPDA making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in Government Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Good Salary Package.
- Free Health Checkup.
- Free Electricity
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|Primary to Bachler
|# of Posts
- Instruments Technician
- Auto Electrician
- Low Pressure Welder
- Clerk cum Computer Typist
- LTV Driver
- Assistant Station Attendant
- Crane Operator
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by using below apply link.
- Apply online and Submit the apply fees.
- Roll No Slip uploaded on OTS website.
- The Advertisement are also available on WAPDA’s Website.
- Written test shall be conducted by OTS and Interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The age relaxation of 5 years has already been included in the age limit.
- Dual nationality holder are not eligible to apply.
- Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The last date to Apply is 10-12-2023.
The job openings advertised by the WAPDA all over the Province represent an once-in-a-lifetime chance for those looking to contribute to the upkeep of law and order. A dynamic and fulfilling work environment is guaranteed by the WAPDA focus to using contemporary technologies in conjunction with their commitment to hiring competent people.
How can I apply for the Hydel Chashma Jobs 2023 in WAPDA?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education required for Hydel Chashma Jobs 2023 in WAPDA?
The education is required for these positions are Primary, Middle, Matric, DAE, Intermediate and Bachler.
Q: Is there an age limit for these positions?
30 Year Maximum age limit for these posts.
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: Domicile is required for these Posts?
All Province of Pakistan candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline for applications is 10 December, 2023. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.