Are you looking for a Job in Government Department, you are in the right place. Here are the announced Labour and Human Resource Department Jobs 2024. Labour and Human Resource Department Jobs announced jobs in Punjab. Both Male/Female applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Labour and Human Resource Department Jobs 2024
The Labour and Human Resource Department in Jang Newspaper on Feb-07-2024 announced jobs through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) in Punjab. The Available Positions are Labour Officer, Labour Inspector, Assistant Director, Bio-Medical Engineer and Physiotherapist. The education required for these positions is Bachelor’s, Master’s, Law Degree, DPT and equal or above. The required age is minimum 22 years and maximum 43 years on the closing date. Candidates who have experience in relevant fields would be preferred.
Also Apply: UBL United Bank Limited Jobs 2024 | Apply Online
About Labour and Human Resource Department
Labour & Human Resource Department Punjab is established under the Punjab Government Rules of Business, 1974. Its mission is “Promoting the Welfare and Protecting the Rights of Labour Force and Workmen”. Labour force is growing in Pakistan and keeping this in view, Government of the Punjab felt the need to create a department that would be solely responsible for workers prosperity through the implementation of labour laws in Punjab. It was further decided that the department shall also promote welfare and protect the rights of labour force and workmen through enforcement of labour laws and government policies.
Benefits of Labour and Human Resource Department Jobs 2024
Working with Labour and Human Resource Department Jobs 2024 has many advantages, making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in the Government Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Car Facility.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Opportunity for Being Inducted In Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
Also Apply: BOP Bank of Punjab Jobs 2024 | Apply Online
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|# of Posts
|Labour and Human Resource Department
Department Contact Details
|26-Main Gulberg, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
- Labour Officer
- Labour Inspector
- Assistant Director
- Bio Medical Engineer
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by using the below apply link or website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/)
- Only online applications are acceptable.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the position will remain vacant.
- The candidates submit the application before 23-Feb-2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Labour and Human Resource Department Jobs 2024?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education is required for Labour and Human Resource Department Jobs 2024?
The education required for these positions is Bachelor’s, Master’s, Law Degree, DPT and equal or above.
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
The required age is minimum 22 years and maximum 43 on the closing date.
Q: Which Domicile is required for these Posts?
All Punjab candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline is 23- Feb-2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.