Are you looking for a Job in Government Department, you are in the right place. Here are the announced Local Government and Community Development Department Jobs 2024. Local Government and Community Development Department announced jobs in Punjab. Both Male/Female applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Local Government and Community Development Department Jobs 2024
The Local Government and Community Development Department in Jang Newspaper on Feb-07-2024 announced jobs through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) in Punjab. The Available Positions are Assistant Engineer, Assistant/ Head Clerk, and Media Monitoring Officer. The education required for these positions is Bachelor’s, Master’s, Law Degree and equal or above. The required age is minimum 20 years and maximum 36 years on the closing date. Candidates who have experience in relevant fields would be preferred.
Also Apply: UBL United Bank Limited Jobs 2024 | Apply Online
About Local Government and Community Development Department (LGCD)
The Local Government and Community Development Department (LGCD) has been assigned the responsibility to implement the Punjab Local Government Act (PLGA) 2022 to achieve the stated objectives of the Government. Moreover, the LGCD Department has an over-seeing role to ensure that the local governments perform their functions within the provincial framework and adhere to the federal and provincial laws. The Local Government and Community Development Department (LGCD) was created to respond to the specific needs of the mega cities and largely urban districts of Punjab for good governance.
Benefits of Local Government & Community Department Jobs 2024
Working with Local Government & Community Department Jobs 2024 has many advantages, making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in the Government Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Car Facility.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Opportunity for Being Inducted In Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
Also Apply: BOP Bank of Punjab Jobs 2024 | Apply Online
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|# of Posts
|Local Government & Community Development Department
Department Contact Details
|Government of the Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant/ Head Clerk
- Media Monitoring Officer
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by using the below apply link or website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/)
- Only online applications are acceptable.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the position will remain vacant.
- The candidates submit the application before 23-Feb-2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Local Government & Community Department Jobs 2024?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education is required for Local Government & Community Department Jobs 2024?
The education required for these positions is Bachelor’s, Master’s, Law Degree, DPT and equal or above.
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
The required age is minimum 20 years and maximum 36 on the closing date.
Q: Which Domicile is required for these Posts?
All Punjab candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline is 23- Feb-2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.