Are you looking for a job in the Pakistan Ministry Department, you are in the right place. Here are the announced Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2024. Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony announced jobs in Pakistan. Both Male/Female applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2024
Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony in Express Newspaper on Jan-31-2024 announced jobs in Pakistan. Candidates from the Government officers/ officials (BPS-07 to BPS-18) for performing of Welfare duties as Moavineen-e-Hujjaj in different areas in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) during Hajj 2024 through NTS. The Available positions are Medical Officer/ Pharmacist and Paramedics. The Candidates should be regular Government Officials in BS17 and BS18 for Supervisory Positions and BS-07 to BS-16 for Field/Supporting Staff. The required age is a minimum 25 years and maximum 60 years on the closing date. Candidates who have experience in relevant fields would be preferred.
Also Apply : Pakistan Railways Medical Jobs – Application Form
Benefits of Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Jobs
Working with the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Jobs has many advantages, making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in the Government Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Opportunity for Being Inducted In Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
Also Apply : Peoples Steel Mills Limited PSML Jobs-Apply Online
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|Matric to Master
|# of Posts
|Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony
Department Contact Details
- Medical Officer/ Pharmacist
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by using the below apply link or website: (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates should submit a Hard Copy of the duly online filled application along with all required documents to the following address: NTS Headquarters (M/O RA IH Project), Plot #96, street #04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The required documents are:
- Attested copies of CNIC
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the position will remain vacant.
- The candidates submit the application before 12-Feb-2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2024?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education is required for Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2024?
The Candidates should be regular Government Official in BS17 and BS18 for Supervisory Positions and BS-07 to BS-16 for Field/Supporting Staff.
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
The Age required is minimum of 25 years and maximum 60 years on the closing date.
Q: Which Domicile is required for these Posts?
All Pakistan candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline is 15- Feb-2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.