Are you looking for a Government Job, you are in the right place. Here are the announced Pakistan Frontier Works Organization Jobs 2024. Frontier Works Organization (FWO) announced jobs in Pakistan. Both Male/Female applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Pakistan Frontier Works Organization Jobs 2024
Frontier Works Organization (FWO) in Jang Newspaper on Feb-07-2024 announced jobs in Pakistan. The Available Positions are Floatation Supervisor, Site Supervisor, Site Inspector, Assistant Manager Legal, Superintendent, Manager Contract and many more mentioned below. The education required for this post is Matric, Intermediate, FA, DAE, Bachelor, B.Tech, BSc, Master, CA, ACMA, MBA and equal or above. The required age is minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years on the closing date. Candidates who have experience in relevant fields would be preferred.
About Frontier Works Organization (FWO)
The Frontier Works Organization FWO, is a military engineering organization, and one of the major science and technology commands of the Pakistan Army. Commissioned and established in 1966, the FWO includes active duty officers and civilian scientists and engineers. Since its establishment in 1966, it has been credited with the construction of bridges, roads, tunnels, airfields and dams in Pakistan, on the orders of the civilian government of Pakistan.
Benefits of Pakistan Frontier Works Organization Jobs 2024
Working with Pakistan Frontier Works Organization Jobs 2024 has many advantages, making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in the Government Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Opportunity for Being Inducted In Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
Also Apply :
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|# of Posts
|Pakistan Frontier Works Organization
Department Contact Details
|509 Kashmir Road, R.A Bazar, Rawalpindi-Cantt.
- Site Supervisor
- Site Inspector
- Chief Surveyor
- Chief Quantity Surveyor
- Lab Assistant
- Grinding Mill Supervisor
- Floatation Supervisor
- Assistant Manager Legal
- Manager Contract
- Manager Finance
- Material Engineer
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by using the below apply link or website (https://career.fwo.com.pk/)
- Only online applications are acceptable.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the position will remain vacant.
- The candidates submit the application before 13-Feb-2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Pakistan Frontier Works Organization Jobs 2024?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education is required for Pakistan Frontier Works Organization Jobs 2024?
The education required for this post is Matric, Intermediate, FA, DAE, Bachelor, B.Tech, BSc, Master, CA, ACMA, MBA and equal or above
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
The required age is minimum 18 years and maximum 45 on the closing date.
Q: Which Domicile is required for these Posts?
All Pakistan candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline is 13- Feb-2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.