Are you looking for a great opportunities in Pakistan Railways Department, you are the right place. Here is announced Pakistan Railways Karachi Jobs 2024 in Karachi. Pakistan Railways announced jobs for Male in all Pakistan. Only Male applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Pakistan Railways Karachi Jobs 2024
Pakistan Railways in Jang Newspaper on Dec-30-2023 announced in Karachi. The Available Positions is Executive Engineer. Applications are open to people with degree including Bachelor in Civil Engineering equal or above and minimum 10 years’ experience is required for relevant field. Relevant Qualification, equal or above. Age required is minimum 18 years and maximum 62 years on closing date. Candidates who having experience in relevant field would be preferred.
About Pakistan Railways
Pakistan Railways was established in 1861 under the British rule, it is an important Department of Pakistan which is playing an important role in the development of Pakistan. It is public transportation which is cheap as well as very comfortable. It is a system spanning thousands of kilometers that is used to travel and transport goods from one place to another. Pakistan Railways is finding collaboration with international partners to bring expertise and investment for further development in Railway Department. Initiatives such as the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) include railway infrastructure projects, which support the expansion and modernization of Pakistan’s rail network and creating great opportunity for young candidates.
Benefits of Pakistan Railways Karachi Jobs 2024
There are many advantages to working with Pakistan Railways Karachi Jobs 2024 making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in Railway Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Good Salary Package.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|Bachelor in Civil Engineering
|# of Posts
Department Contact Details
|+92 42 99201750
|Dy project director/itf, pakistan railways, headquarter office empress road, lahore
- Executive Engineer
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can submitted Application form with all required documents to following address: Dy Project Director/ITF, Pakistan Railways, Headquarter Office Empress Road, Lahore.
- The Required Documents are:
- Resume / CV
- Educational Documents ( Attested copies)
- 02 Photographs
- Experience Certificates
- Valid PEF Registration is Mandatory.
- The position is contract base for 06 months (Extendable).
- Candidates who have worked in Pakistan Railways/ Govt. Organizations will be preferred.
- Candidates who have relevant experience would be preferred.
- Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The candidates submit the application is 10-January-2024.
The job openings advertised by the Pakistan Railways all over the Province represent an once-in-a-lifetime chance for those looking to contribute to the upkeep of law and order. A dynamic and fulfilling work environment is guaranteed by the Pakistan Railways focus to using contemporary technologies in conjunction with their commitment to hiring competent people.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for Pakistan Railways Karachi Jobs 2024?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education required for Pakistan Railways Karachi Jobs 2024?
The education is required for these positions are Bachelor in Civil Engineering equal or above and minimum 10 years’ experience is required for relevant field.
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
Age required is minimum 18 years and maximum 62 years on closing date.
Q: Domicile is required for these Posts?
All Pakistan candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline is 10-January-2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.