Are you looking for a Government Job, you are in the right place. Here are the announced Punjab Planning and Development Board Jobs 2024. Punjab Resource Management and Policy Unit Planning and Development Board announced jobs in Punjab. Only male applicants can apply for these posts. The MeriNukkri website enjoys an exalted standard as the world No # 1 jobs website with plenty of nationwide vacancies advertised 24 hours. You can visit our website for daily Private & Government Sector Jobs.
Detailed of Punjab Planning and Development Board Jobs 2024
Punjab Resource Management and Policy Unit Planning and Development Board in Jang Newspaper on Feb-06-2024 announced jobs in Punjab. The Available Position is Driver. The education required for this post is Primary with 3 years experience and equal or above. The required age is minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years on the closing date. Candidates who have experience in relevant fields would be preferred.
About Punjab Resource Management and Policy Unit
Punjab Resource Management and Policy Unit (PRMPU) has performed the said function and implemented some important multi-sectoral and cross-cutting donor-funded programs related to the Governance, Industrial and Tourism Sector. The areas of reforms may be different but the underlying objective remained the same which aims to improve the public service delivery through simplification of procedures, private sector-led models, business process reengineering, abolishing redundancies and repetition of regulations, availability and access to information etc. Punjab Reform Management Program was an Asian Development Funded program that was envisaged to strengthen provincial finances, reform process and institutions and encourage private sector development etc.
Benefits of Punjab Resource Management and Policy Unit Jobs
Working with Punjab Resource Management and Policy Unit Jobs has many advantages, making it a desirable career choice. Several benefits are as follows:
- Working in the Government Department often provides a stable and secure career path.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Opportunity for Being Inducted In Postgraduate Training Programs.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Annual increment and performance-based bonus.
- Exposure to various management and financial activities.
- A collaborative and exciting workplace.
Also Apply : Cantonment Board Gujranwala Jobs 2024 | Apply Online
|Job Posting Date
|Last Date to Apply
|# of Posts
|Punjab Resource Management and Policy Unit
Department Contact Details
|184-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should send their applications along with a copy of CNIC, CV, duly attested copies of all educational, experience, and other relevant documents and 02 passport size photographs to the following address: Punjab Resource Management & Policy Unit (PRMPU), 184-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore.
- Hard copies of educational documents are not required with the application form.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the position will remain vacant.
- The candidates submit the application before 19-Feb-2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Punjab Planning and Development Board Jobs 2024?
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for each post, you may submit applications for more than one. However, you will have to apply differently for each position.
Q: Which Education is required for Punjab Planning and Development Board Jobs 2024?
The education required for this post is Primary with 3 years of experience and equal or above
Q: Do I necessitate prior experience to apply?
Certain roles necessitate prior experience, while others are accessible to aspirants who are newly venturing into the industry. Consult the job descriptions for particular conditions.
Q: What age is required for these Posts?
The required age is minimum 18 years and maximum 40 on the closing date.
Q: Which Domicile is required for these Posts?
Only Punjab candidates can apply.
Q: What is the anticipated application deadline?
The estimated deadline is 19- Feb-2024. To make sure you don’t miss the deadline, you have to confirm the closing date stated in the newspaper AD.