Meri Nukkri

merinukkri

Registration Start for Electric and Petrol Bikes for Students | Apply Now

The Chief Minister of Punjab, Maryam Nawaz Sharif has started registration to provide 20,000 electric and petrol bikes to university students for all of Punjab. The Registration Start for Electric and Petrol Bikes for Students for all Punjab students. This registration is started on April 12 and the end date is 29-April. All male and female students of Punjab are eligible for this stage. In rural areas, 70% of the quota is allocated to male students, with the remaining 30% reserved for female students.

Distribution Scheduled

The distribution of bikes is scheduled for May 9, 2024, across Punjab.

Phase-wise Distribution: The project will provide 19,000 petrol bikes and 1,000 e-bikes in Phase I. The Punjab government has promised a mark-up subsidy of Rs 1 billion to cover interest costs and will also bear a down payment of Rs 20,000 per motorcycle from the students.

Monthly Installments: Male students are required to deposit Rs 11,676 per month, while female students will pay Rs 7,325 per month as the installment amount.

Geographical Distribution: During the first phase, e-bikes will be allocated in Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi and Lahore. Petrol bikes will be distributed among the districts in proportion to their population ensuring equal access.

Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of the applications is April 29, 2024. Eligible students can apply online through the provided link mentioned below.

Also Apply : Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs (PSCA) May 2024

Contact Details

Website https://bikes.punjab.gov.pk/
Email Address support@bikes.punjab.gov.pk
Phone # 042-111-333-267

Eligibility Criteria

  • Enrolled as a student in any educational institution.
  • Must be a citizen of Pakistan residing in Punjab.
  • Possess a valid driver’s license for a bike and a National Identity Card.
  • The minimum age required is 18 years.

Also Apply : District & Session Judge Mirpurkhas Jobs

How to Apply

  • Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the provided link: (https://studentsbikes.punjab.gov.pk) or https://bikes.punjab.gov.pk/
  • Click the apply link and create an ID on the portal.
  • The Required documents are:
    • CNIC (Student and Father)
    • Domicile
    • Passport Size Picture
    • Learner/ Permanent License
    • Utility Bill

Apply Online

Advertisement

E-Bikes Scheme 2024 Punjab Advertisement
E-Bikes Scheme 2024 Punjab Advertisement

Conclusion

The Punjab bike registration program is now underway, aiming to improve transportation options for students. Starting May 9, 2024, eligible students can sign up for free bikes. This program helps students overcome transportation barriers and promotes eco-friendly habits. It fosters a supportive environment for educational and economic success. The application deadline is April 29, 2024, so students should apply online quickly. They must meet the eligibility requirements and submit the necessary documents. This initiative not only provides students with convenient transportation but also demonstrates a commitment to sustainable living.

Must Apply : Multan Waste Management Company MWMC Jobs 2024

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is eligible to apply for the bike registration program?

Any student of a public or private sector university/graduate college who is 18 years or older and possesses a valid driving license or learner’s permit is eligible to apply.

What is the deadline for submitting the application?

The last date for application submission is April 29, 2024.

What are the installment amounts for male and female students?

Male students are required to deposit Rs 11,676 per month, while female students will pay Rs 7,325 per month.

I am a female student, can I apply for the Petrol Bike?

Yes. Female students can apply for both E-Bikes and P-Bikes. Both Scootie and Motorbike versions are available.

Driving License or Learner’s Driving Permit is required for female students as well?

Yes. All applicants including the female applicants must be in possession of either of the two documents in order to apply for the scheme.

Where will the bikes be distributed in the first phase?

E-bikes will be allocated in Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi, and Lahore during the first phase.

Is there any financial assistance provided by the government?

Yes, the Punjab government will pay a Rs 1 billion markup subsidy and cover the Rs 20,000 down payment per bike for the students.

How can students apply for the bike registration program?

Eligible applicants can apply online by visiting the provided link: [Students bikes.punjab.gov.pk](https://studentsbikes.punjab.gov.pk).

2 thoughts on “Registration Start for Electric and Petrol Bikes for Students | Apply Now”

Leave a comment